Youth Connections provides a service to assist young people aged 11-19 who are most at risk of disengaging or who have already disengaged from education, family and the community.
Youth Connections assists young people at risk to develop personal skills and attributes that promote wellbeing and support positive life choices.
Assistance provided includes:
- Case management
- Referral to specialist support service
- Accredited and Non accredited training options
- Personal development workshops
- Outreach Activities
- Sporting and Recreational activities
- Life skill development
Contacts in your area:
- Liverpool / Fairfield - 02 9607 0152
- Bankstown / Inner West - 02 9793 6400
- Parramatta / Hills - 02 8844 8000
- Canterbury / St George - 02 9556 1161
- Campbelltown / Macarthur - 02 4645 8700
Youth Connections Referral Form click here
Email us at email@example.com
For more information go to www.deewr.gov.au then click on Contact Your Local Provider
Youth Connections is funded by the Commonwealth of Australia as represented by the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations.